- LEAVE-ON MEDICINAL TREATMENT Treat mild acne or recurring breakouts to help break the cycle of spots.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide; clinically proven to target and reduce spot-causing bacteria by up to 95% in 1 week
- EFFECTIVE HYDRATION Contains “AC Microsphere Technology” which helps absorb excess oil while releasing glycerine to soothe the skin
- FOR DAILY USE Apply up to once or twice daily to affected areas after cleansing; avoiding sensitive areas such as the eyes, mouth, nose lining and neck. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL
- COMPLETE YOUR SKIN-CONFIDENT ROUTINE Use with Purifide Daily Cleanser & Microbiome Equalizer
- Pack Size This product is the 15g pack
Package Dimensions: 27x134x20
Release Date: 01-02-2021
Details: Product Description
Acnecide Face Gel is an effective leave on treatment for mild spots / acne of the face. Contains the active ingredient, 5 percent benzoyl peroxide, which is clinically proven and effectively kills up to 95 percent of spot-causing bacteria. In addition, it contains ‘AC microsphere technology’ which helps absorb excess oil while releasing glycerine to hydrate the skin.
Ingredients: Hydrous benzoyl peroxide equivalent to benzoyl peroxide 5% w/w. Other ingredients: docusate sodium, disodium edetate, poloxamer 182, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerol, Colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium hydroxide, and purified water
After washing with a mild cleanser and water, apply Acnecide Face Gel 5% on your dried skin once or twice daily to the affected area of the face, but avoiding sensitive areas such as the eyes, mouth, nose lining and neck. When using Acnecide benzoyl peroxide treatments for the 1st time, or after a long break, it is important to read the instructions for use before using Acnecide. You will need to build up useage carefully starting with once-a-day application in the evening for the 1st few days. If your skin tolerates this, you can step up to twice daily application morning and evening. Acnecide benzoyl peroxide spot treatment is also available as a leave-on version. You should not use both treatment formats at the same time. Choose which treatment format feels best for you and your skin care routine.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use. Do not use with other acne treatments and benzoyl peroxide products unless advised by your doctor. If your acne gets worse while using acnecide face gel or if it does not improve within 12 weeks, it is important that you see your pharmacist or doctor for advice. Under treatment of some forms of acne may sometimes result in scarring. Your pharmacist or doctor will be able to recommend an alternative treatment for your acne. If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice before using this medicine can cause increased sensitivity to sunlight keep out of the sight and reach of children. For application to the face only. Warning: avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, angles of the nose and other sensitive areas or damaged skin.