- Includes 1 roll of 3M Dual Lock SJ3550 CF Black self-mating reclosable fastener, 25.4 mm wide, 1 meter long (total 0.5 meter usable length when two pieces in equal length mated)
- On one side white, acrylic adhesive foam (protected by a removable, film liner) that bonds strongly to a variety of surfaces including metals, paint, glass and plastics. On the other side black, interlocking mushroom shaped stems that will snap together with another piece to form a strong fixing and fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times.
- Durable and secure black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. Mushroom head closure also reduces vibration. Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure.
- With 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 CF, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation. Snap-in-place installation replaces screws and nails, snaps, and rivets.
- Multi-purpose for the ultimate convenience where a high strength and versatile reclosable fastening system is required. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use to attach doors, access panels, cushions, headliners, signs and display components. An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance.
Package Dimensions: 27x133x40
Details: When you need a strong, reliable, yet removable closure, Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners are the easy alternative to traditional fastening methods such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS. These dual lock SJ3550 CF Dual Lock reclosable heavy duty mounting tapes eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up. Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth. Applications also include attaching signs, enclosure panels, banners, repositionable shelving, vehicle ceiling panels, furniture seats and backs, marine carpeting, and orthopedic brace closures.