- TODDLER BOOSTER SEAT: Pocket Snack is the practical booster seat that allows your child to sit at the table with mum and dad during a meal at the table, out at the restaurant, a Sunday brunch or a lunch away from home
- LARGE AND COMFORTABLE: The large and comfortable seat is designed to accommodate a baby from 6 to 36 months (maximum 15 kg)
- PRACTICAL AND ADJUSTABLE: The seat can be adjusted to 3 different heights to adapt to the various stages of the child’s growth; it is also equipped with a practical removable and adjustable tray
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Pocket Snack is Chicco’s most compact seat that is super lightweight and easily transportable, thanks to the integrated handle. It weighs only 2 kg
- SAFE: The toddler high chair guarantees the safety of your child thanks to the fastening straps and the 3-point belt
Package Dimensions: 129x375x2700
Details: Product Description
Chicco Pocket Snack Booster Chair, the practical, compact and easy-to-use high chair for children. Ideal for use at home and away from home, on vacation, at grandparents or in restaurants.
Pocket Snack is compact and super lightweight, it can be folded up and carried easily thanks to the integrated handle. The seat is large and comfortable, designed to accommodate children from 6 to 36 months and adapt to their needs.
The booster seat can be adjusted to 3 different heights to adapt to the various stages of the baby’s growth, and is equipped with a practical removable and adjustable tray.
The fastening straps and the 3-point belt always guarantee maximum safety for the child.
The minimum dimensions of the adult chair recommended for the use with this child booster seat are: width of the seat 290 mm; seat depth 320 mm; backrest height 210 mm.
This product is suitable for use by a baby who can sit-up alone all the way to 3 years of age, maximum weight 15 kg.
High chair dimensions open 36 L x 35/50 H x 33 D. Closed dimensions: 36 W x 12 H x 33 D. Weight: 2 kg.
1x Chicco Pocket Snack booster seat. 1x Chicco Pocket Snack booster seat safety manual