- DID SOMEONE SAY HOME RENOVATION? Looking to Decorate Your Home, But Fear The Mess That will Take Weeks to Clean Off Your Flooring, Windowsills, and Furniture? Raulde’s Plastic Cover Sheet Comes to Your Rescue
- DUST, DRIPS AND LOOSE DEBRIS IS HISTORY – Our Floor Covering Sheets Serves as Protective Covers For Furniture and Expensive Décor During House Moves, Construction And Wall Painting
- ONE FIX FOR MULTIPLE TASKS – Be it Painting, Drilling, Renovating, or Sanding, These Plastic Dust Sheets Stop Drips, Debris and Dust from Passing Through. Careful Usage Ensures that These Can be Used Multiple Times Before Being Discarded in Your Car Garage
- PROTECT YOUR FURNITURE AND HOME ESSENTIALS – In Contrast to Ordinary Dust Sheets, which are Thin and Flimsy, Our Plastic Dust Sheets are Manufactured from Premium Polythene, making them Tear and Slip Resistant
- WORD OF HONOUR – At Raulde, Customer Satisfaction is our Main Focus, so our Determination is to make sure every Customer is Delighted with their Purchase. With Raulde, You can be sure That We Will Always Have Your Back
Package Dimensions: 32x271x490
Details: Many people are often put off by the mess they can cause when they do their own painting, decorating or DIY décor projects with a wide range of materials. For example, if painting in your house or office, there are risks of drips getting onto the carpets and paint splatters landing on furniture and expensive decorative pieces around the house or surroundings. Likewise, when it comes to wallpapering yourself, sticky wallpaper paste might end up on your curtains, floor or sofa, and tasks such as sanding can create even more mess, with dust often having to be removed from floors, windowsills, and furniture tops for weeks afterward. However, thanks to our large plastic dust sheets, all this mess can be avoided. The lightweight and sturdy design of our dust sheets ensures excellent performance, maximum protection, and easy movement when covering items and places, you wish to protect. They are far better alternatives to traditional dustsheets because they can be reused multiple times and then discarded, knowing that they will fully biodegrade in landfills, making them much better for the environment in general.