Brand: STV International
- Motion-activated: The Jet-Spray Pond & Garden Protector contains a motion (PIR) sensor to act as an effective cat, fox, heron and wildlife deterrent. Ensures that product only operates when necessary, saving water and power
- Adjustable coverage: Covers a radius of up to 10m (or 32 ft) in a 120-degree arc with adjustable height. The unit can be moved up or down depending on the area you would like covered. The motion-sensor can also be adapted to extend the range up to 10 m
- Versatile use: Pond & Garden Protector can be used in different situations around the home and garden, including ponds, pools, aquatic areas, lawns, flowerbeds and hen runs to protect against herons, cats, foxes, deer, rabbits, foxes and other nuisance wildlife
- Battery-powered repellent: Requires 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not supplied). Electronic components and batteries are protected year-round against all weather
- Humane repellent: An alternative to cage traps and other repellent devices. Deters nuisance animals away from vulnerable fish and garden areas without causing them any harm
Package Dimensions: 122x257x810
Details: Product Description
The Defenders Jet-Spray Pond & Garden protector detects and repels pests such as foxes, herons, cats, rabbits, deer, squirrels and other wildlife from garden and pond areas humanely, without causing them harm. The motion-activated repellent detects animal movement and shoots jets of water in bursts to deter the most persistent pests.
As the unit is motion-activated, water is only sprayed out when necessary, conserving the amount of water and power used. The sensitivity of the PIR motion sensor can be adjusted. The coverage area for the jet-spray repellent is up to 10m in a 120-Degree Arc, creating a protected zone of over 100sq m. There are three variables that can be changed to suit your requirements; The sensitivity of the PIR motion sensor, the angle of the turning jet, and how far you want the water to spray. Full instructions are provided to enable easy set-up and operation.
An external water source and hosepipe is required to hook the unit up to. 2 x AA alkaline batteries are required to power the unit (not supplied). it is recommended that there are no plants or foliage in the line of the motion sensor to ensure that the jet-spray isn’t triggered unnecessarily. You should also ensure that the unit is disconnected from the water pipe during frosts. If effectiveness of the product decreases, try moving the product out of direct sunlight as the sensor May be impacted by strong sunlight.
Ensure the fixings are not over tighten as this will cause the plastic to crack and leak water, remove in freezing temperatures to avoid the water freezing in the tubes.
STV is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of pest control products for home and garden use. The Defenders range of products are for caring control of pets and wildlife in and around the garden. Other STV brands to help you live pest-free include The Big Cheese for rodent control, Zero In for insect control around the home and The Buzz for poison-free outdoor insect control.
1 x Defenders jet spray animal repeller unit