- Nine piece metric high torque hex key set with two component clip for storage
- Wera hex-plus technology prevents rounding of screw recess and transfers up to 20% more torque
- Coloured thermoplastic sleeves ensures comfortable and fast tool selection
- Precision machined tips for accurate fit
- Durable clip for compact storage ensures l-keys are securely held and easily removed
Package Dimensions: 30x244x640
Release Date: 03-05-2017
Details: Product Description
Wera nine piece 950 SPKL/9 multicolour Metric Hex Key set is designed with Hex-Plus technology to extend the life of Hexagon sockets. Wera Hex-Plus technology prevents the damaging of screws caused by sharp edges of conventional tools rounding the screw head during high torque. Hex-Plus tools provide more surface contact transferring up to 20 per cent more torque with a better load spread. Ideal hand protection is provided by green easy-to-grip thermo-plastic sleeves ensuring comfortable and safe working. Fast tool recognition from the colour coded sleeves means easier selection. Blacklaser hardened blades provide excellent surface and corrosion protection for a long service life.
features ballpoint on long-arm of L-key to insert the tool quickly into screw and work up to angles of 15 degrees in confined spaces. ideally made from round bar protecting the smallest sizes from breakage and bending. Wera’s non-wearing material ensures L-keys stay fixed even after frequent removal from the clip. Handy fold-over clip with sliding switch opens easy for quick insert and removal of tools. Each L-key is laser engraved with the size of each tool for easy location. Set contains nine Hex-Plus L-keys – 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm.
1 x 05073593001